Monday, January 19, 2009

Spaghetti Factory Special

I haven't been to the Spaghetti Factory in eons but a friend of mine told me about their 40th anniversary special they are doing so I looked it up on their website and, sure enough, there it was! There prices are pretty reasonable to begin with but on certain days (January 19th, 20th, 26th & 27th) it's an extra 40% off and the meal includes soup or salad, bread, drink, and ice cream. What could be better for $4.79-$6.59 a person? It's a good way to get out and not feel guilty about how much you're spending. :)

And my hubby has been craving meatballs ever since we watched Hancock (good movie) and the family was eating enormous meatballs and spaghetti. So tomorrow night, Spaghetti Factory here we come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally doing this! AWESOME! Thanks for blogging about it :)
I don't know if you have a benihana in your area but they were running coupons in the paper for TWO chicken and steak dinners for only $20.05. That includes everything the miso, salad, shrimp appi, rice and veggies. I just went on their website and it is not posted but I have the coupon I could email you if you would like it. Again, not even sure if you have one. But this deal is to good to pass us! We have to use it by the end of the month...who can beat a awesome meal for only $10 bucks a person! I think I should blog about this!

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

Yes, you definitely should! And please e-mail it to me because we do have one!