Friday, January 9, 2009

Juicy Overload

It's noon and time to get some errands done during the lunch hour. I enter the bank, check in hand, ready to make my deposit. Standing in line I patiently gaze about the room, awaiting my turn.

Clunk, clunk, clunk....

My head turns towards the lound, resounding noise.

Clunk, clunk, clunk....

She walks towards me, a sea of purple velvet. Wow. I almost can't believe the ensemble and try hard to smother a laugh.

Purple velvet Juicy tracksuit, matching purple terrycloth tote, large gold Juice earrings with the big "J" swinging to and fro, and purple high heels.

I like a lot of Juicy stuff including their tracksuits (so perfect for running quick errands, grabbing coffee, or traveling - very comfy and still cute) BUT to add so many other pieces from the same designer looked a tad ridiculous, especially since each piece was so loud. And purple heels with a tracksuit?!? Seriously?!? Sorry to be catty but, c'mon, you know you'd have thought the same thing if you had seen her! :)

No comments: