Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cookies, Cookies, More Cookies!

So I know I've offically started training for my half marathon and I guess that means I'm supposed to be eating healthier, too, but... that part doesn't seem to be working so well. I have such a huge sweet tooth I just can't help it! Because of me we buy ready-made cookie dough by the TUB! You know, the kind you can only get at a place like Costco or Sam's Club? Yeah, that's what I've got in my fridge right now because I have to have dessert EVERY DAY.
That shouldn't be too much of a problem for me, though, right? :)

P.S. Don't worry, I hardly ever drink soda. That's for when we have guests. Really. I'm totally serious.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

thank you soo much for the amazon.com suggestion! literally as soon as i saw that i went right over and ordered myself one!!
p.s. cute background!

kuhkjhkh said...

Haha we have the same tub in our fridge! it's dangerous! I will absolutely let you know how the book goes! I'm hoping to pick it up for a little bit tonight or tomorrow! Have a wonderful weekend!

kuhkjhkh said...

Haha we have the same tub in our fridge! It's dangerous! I will absolutely let you know how the book goes! I'm hoping to pick it up for a little bit tonight or tomorrow! Have a wonderful weekend!

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

Haha, dangerous indeed!
Can't wait to hear more about the book. You have a great weekend, too!

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

And glad you got the blowdryer Jessica! :)

kuhkjhkh said...

Hi! I'm not sure if my email came through! here are the questions just incase!

1. What is your favorite quote or lyrics from a song, and why?

2. Name your favorite past time, and why?

3. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do?

4. If you could do one illegal thing, and not get caught, what would you do?

5. If you could be one fantasy character who would it be? i.e. Santa, tooth fairy... etc.

Have fun! I hope you like my questions!