My sweet friend over at Adorably Distracted is interviewing me... how fun! So here we go:
1. What is your favorite quote or lyrics from a song, and why?
I think I'll stick with quotes and there are so many great ones pleeease excuse me while I list more than one.
"No one is in charge of your happiness except you."
"Time is precious, use it wisely."
"The bigger the challenge, the greater the reward."
"If you look for what is good you will find it."
"Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important."
"I may not know what the future holds but I know Who holds the future."
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. "
I have to try to remind myself of all of these on a regular basis because they're so easy to forget.... :)
2. Name your favorite past time, and why?
Going to visit my grandparents in San Diego. Grandpa always had fun days of events scheduled for us, complete with swimming, his version of croquet, smores, and a park that he made on their 20 acres just for us kids. His stories about magical things (including a watertank we'd hike to because legend says it brings good luck to all who touch it) were timeless and will always be treasured.
3. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
Wow, that's a tough one. Probably spend it with the people I care about most.
4. If you could do one illegal thing, and not get caught, what would you do?
Not anything that would cause harm or detriment to anyone else... how about stealing from the rich (only the bad rich) to give to the poor? Yeah, that's what I'd do. Become a modern day Robin Hood. (Although I'd have to put myself in the "poor" category, so that means I'd get to keep some of it for myself, right?) ;)
5. If you could be one fantasy character who would it be? i.e. Santa, tooth fairy... etc.
Wonder Woman! She always helped people, had amazing powers, and managed to look effortlessly beautiful in the process.
Great questions! Thanks Colby, that was fun! I hope you like reading my answers. :)
Now,I would really love to do some interviews,so if you would maybe like to be interviewed by me,just follow these few simple steps:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.