Sunday, January 4, 2009

Drinking Chocolate

I know I probably shouldn't be talking about this right at the start of the new year when so many people have doubtless made resolutions to eat healthier, but I just can't help it.

I'm sure everyone at some time or another has had the powdered hot cocoa that you add either hot water and or hot milk to, right? Pretty good stuff... I mean, who doesn't like hot chocolate?? Well, my husband and I recently discovered the delectable drinking chocolate. It is actual real chocolate morsels that you melt with hot milk... so creamy and delicious it puts that powdered stuff to shame. (You can do it in the microwave or on the stove but I prefer it on the stove).

There are a number of brands out there that make this but the one we use is called Schokinag and it's made in Germany. I figure if I'm going to drink chocolate I might as well use the real thing! (Less processed, less fillers, and the purest ingredients equals healthier, to me). :) If you like chocolate you should give it a try!

No comments: