Alright, this one from The Polka Dotted Owl, you're going to learn a few more things about me.
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag other people.
1) What are you wearing right now? That was the dilemma of the hour... took me forever to finally figure out what to wear to my friend's Baby Shower/Tea Party but I finally settled on a black and ivory plaid boucle skirt, an ivory sweater, black patterned tights and knee-high black boots.
2) What was the last thing you read/are currently reading? Angels Fall by Nora Roberts. I haven't gotten too far but it's already grabbed me.
3) Do you nap a lot? I only wish!
4) Who was the last person you hugged? My husband.
5) What is your current obsession/addiction? Finding the perfect pair of slouchy, flat-bottomed tall boots.
6) What is the last thing you said out loud? To my husband, "What time are we going to dinner tonight?"
7) What websites do you always visit when you go online? Okay these aren't always, but ones I like: My personal e-mail, blogspot, sometimes dictionary.reference.com (I hate spelling things wrong), wikipedia (I like facts), and occasional browsing for random stuff.
8) What was the last item you bought? A cute black dress from Express (I think this may be the subject of another post).
9) What is your most challenging goal? To finish a half-marathon!
10) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? That's tough because in my dream world I'd have like, 4 or 5 fully paid for and furnished houses, all in different parts of the country so we could visit whenever we wanted and not have to stay in a hotel - San Diego, Seattle, Lake Tahoe, Boston... and then another somewhere in Europe. (I know, I dream big). :)
11) Favorite Vacation spot? San Diego, Seattle, Lake Tahoe, Boston.... :)
12) Say something to the person who tagged you: So glad we met out here in the blog world, this has been so fun!
13) Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Just about any dessert you could possibly put in front of me.
14) What is your favorite item of clothing? Probably one of my many pairs of jeans; I always feel good in a well-fitting pair of jeans.
15) Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?! When I get dressed up I keep going back to my black patent leather T-strap peep toe stilettos by Carlos by Carlos Santana. They're sassy, sexy, and surprisingly very comfortable so I can't seem to get away from them.
16) Name one thing you can not live with out: Flat iron, curling iron, cosmetics bag, a good book, and my camera.
17) What do you envy? Girls that have super long, thick lashes. If only mine would grow in that way!
Now for the tagged girls:
Could've Been Blonde
Sorry if some of you were tagged twice - just have fun with it!