Monday, November 24, 2008

Time to Fly


Greetings! Tomorrow my hubby and I are off to the airport to fly down to sunny San Diego for the holiday festivities. We are very excited about our upcoming trip to visit his family. This past week was crazy busy with work so hopefully when I get back I'll have some time to blog about some of the things we did... maybe even include some pictures. :)

Right now I've got to get back to packing my 15+ outfits, 8 pairs of shoes, 4 or so handbags, plus some hats, scarves, and other accessories, oh yeah, and all of my bathroom/beauty supplies. No, I'm definitely not a light traveler! (I know I pack way more than I can wear but I like to have options while I'm there, ya know?). ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to all and I will see you when I get back next week!!

No comments: