Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Okay, my birthday actually isn't until Tuesday this is basically my birthday weekend (yay for me!). My in-laws were in town so they took my husband and I out for a fabulous dinner last night complete with wine, great food, and good company. Oh, and a lovely little present at the end. So my hubby offered to give me his present yesterday instead of having to wait until Tuesday and I said, "Well, yes! If you're going to give me the choice then of course I want it today!" :) (Can you blame me??)

So out comes the little velvet box. Thump, thump - my heart quickens a little with anticipation. The lid opens and my eyes are dazzled by the tiny diamond cross pendant lying so prettily inside. Only half an inch long, it is small, delicate, and oh-so-feminine. I love it! I love how simple and sweet it is. :) I couldn't find a picture that is exactly like it but this one below is pretty close, mine is just smaller:
Jake sure knows how to take care of me on my birthday. :) Oh, and did I mention that he had originally purchased those gray Ugg Cardy boots that I wanted so badly and couldn't find? Little did I know, he bought them from the online Ugg store but once I came home with my victorious purchse he had to send them back and go to Plan B. Isn't that just the sweetest??? I am a lucky girl! Here are some other lovely cross pendants that I found at Diamond Harmony, just in case you're in the market for one yourself. ;)


Fall Free Shipping On Orders Over $99.00




No comments: