Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another year older...

...and another year wiser. At least, I like to think so! ;)


Remember back when we were kids and all we cared about was getting presents? Don't get me wrong, I still like my presents (as you can probably tell from my post on the 9th) ;) but it's not just about that anymore. Back in the day Mom would have to remind me to read the card before tearing off that shiny paper to see what glorious treaure lay beneath. (Card?! Who cares about a stupid card?!?) Now, I like getting the cards as much as the presents. Especially the sentimental ones. Getting those kinds of cards mean that you have people who love you and care about you and they want YOU to know how much you mean to them. Pretty cool, huh? But then, once I'm done reading them, I'm still pretty excited to open the present and find out what I got! Aren't you???

No comments: