Thursday, November 6, 2008

Survey Says...

So a friend of mine recently sent me one of those fun little surveys and I decided to play along and answer everything and send it back to her. So here are my answers.

1. What is your occupation? Area Sales Manager
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any but my bonsai flip flops are comfy!
3. What are you listening to right now? Classic rock
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chicken burrito
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not well
6. What is your favorite sport to watch? NASCAR
7. What is your favorite drink? Alcoholic or non? ;) For the first it's a Hazelnut Martini (or, Hazelnutini, as I call them... throws the bartenders every time)...
...and probably Cinnamon Dolce Latte for the second.


8. Favorite food? Uhh, can't possibly pick just one so here goes....
~Fav breakfast: french toast with hash browns...
...or a cinnamon pastry

~Fav dessert: creme brulee...
...or pumpkin spice cheesecake

~Fav cookie: snickerdoodle (big surprise, right?)

~Fav appetizer: sweet potato fries

~Fav sweet accent: cinnamon

~Fav savory accent: bacon

~Fav herb: dill or cilantro


~Fav easy food: tacos

~Fav salad: Tomato caprese

~Fav cheese: parmesean or smoked gouda

~Fav meal from hubby: stir fry or chicken casserole or mashed sweet potatoes, or pretty much all of his creations

~Fav meal from Mom: fried chicken with mashed potatoes and homemade gravy
Are you getting hungry yet???? (I could go on but I'll spare you). :)
9. What was the last movie you watched? Made of Honor
10. What is your favorite season? Ooh, I love them all but Fall and Spring are the best!
11. Ocean or pool? When I want to swim - pool, when I want a view or to take pictures - the ocean.
12. Living arrangements? Me, my hubby, and our doggy Addie
13. When was the last time you cried? Hmmm, it's been a while so I'm not sure
14. What is on the floor of your closet? The shoes that don't fit on the shelves. (Someday I'll have to do a separate post just about this....)
15. What did you do last night? Watched a little TV, worked on a project.
16. Hawaii or Florida? Hawaii
17. What inspires you? Kindness of others and the beauty of God's nature.
18. What are you afraid of? Losing those close to me
19. Cheesy or spicy hamburgers? Definitely cheesy!
20. Favorite dog breed? Mini Schnauzer!
21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
22.How many states have you lived in? 2, Cali and Washington
23. Birds or reptiles? Odd question but I'll have to go with birds. Just prettier.
24. Mountains or Beaches? Depends on what I feel like photographing
25. Favorite type of Music? Anything that has a good beat that I can dance to!

I think I should mention that after I sent all of my answers my friend replied back in hysterics, laughing at my answer to #8. Well, I can't help it! I just love food! ;)

No comments: