Friday, February 20, 2009

Who Loves Crab??

I am so excited. Tonight is the annual crab feed and it's always so much fun. I love crab! And the Feed is being put on by an association in my industry so a lot of my clients will be there, which is cool. It's a fun, networking event with over 500 people! Great way to get some good face time out of the office. And there were some last minute cancellations which left a few open tickets so my husband gets to come, too! Yippee!

I heard they decided to nix the after-dinner-karaoke this year - thank goodness! I can't tolerate hearing another sappy rendition of "My Heart Will Go On" at something that is supposed to be fun. Bring on the DJ!

Happy Friday everyone, and I hope you have an awesome and safe night, whatever you do!! :)

3 comments:

Ruggy13 said...

OMG I LOVE crabs!!! First off, I'm from Maryland, my family would disown me if I didn't like them. And second, my dad steams them in our garage all year round! I'm going to have to talk him into steaming them sometime soon!! have fun!

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

I love crab, lobster, and shrimp!! Mmmmm....

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!

BLC :o said...

Mmm, how fun!??? I can't wait to hear about it. Xoxo-BLC