Thursday, February 5, 2009

B-B-B-Benny and the Jets!

I SO have this song stuck in my head! (And after reading this, you will too, HA!). ;)

Normally that would be fine since I like the song and it also reminds me of that super-cute movie 27 Dresses with the adorable James Marsden (and Katherine Heigl is pretty hot, too). :) But I really only know one part of the song, which of course I had to belt out while driving in the car with my hubby this evening....

"She's got electric boobs, a mohair suit,
You know I read in a magaziiiine! Ohh Oh Oh
B-B-B-Benny and the Jets!"

My husband looks over at me and says, "Electric boobs?? Uh, you know he says, "boots", right?"
"I know, but it sounds like boobs and it's funnier so I'm going to sing it that way." (Didn't the scene in the movie go something like that? Not sure).

At any rate, now I can't get it out of my head. Need help. Must hear other music pronto.

P.S. I know a mohair suit is just a nice wool suit, but when I hear that for some reason I prefer to think of something that looks more like this. With that suit and electric boobs how can you go wrong??? ;)

1 comment:

Pandora said...

I got you an award,because you're such an awesome blogger!

http://thoughts4pennies.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-first-award.html