Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Costumes


I always swore I would never be one of those people that would dress up their dogs in silly costumes, but ever since I got my little Addie I just can't help it! She's so darn cute! And when I found a costume that matched, well, it was too hard to resist. (But no, she didn't get to go to the party with me... would've been a great accessory, though, huh?). ;)

And aside from making my dog dress up, one my favorite things about Halloween is that I get to dress up! The costume, the hair, the makeup, the shimmer powder... everything is way more than usual and it's so fun to play with and be a little different than you normally are. Especially when you get to be a bumble bee for a day! (Aren't those striped, fuzzy leg warmers just the cuteset???)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! You bought your dog a matching costume...I LOVE IT! I found a costume for my dog Ellie and when I tried it on her she froze, I mean wouldn't even walK! Sooo, I decided against that idea, this year she is going as herself!

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

That is exactly what Addie does! It's just the head part that she doesn't like. So the costume only lasted for the pictures, then I did her a favor and took it off. ;)