Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Dreams

The weather lately has been absolutely gorgeous. Still cool, needing a chic wool coat in the morning and then just a sweater by lunchtime, but sunny, clear, and blue. It's gettting me ready for spring, even though I know it's not really here yet and we're going to have plenty more storms before it really arrives. Nevertheless, it's made me think about what I want to start wearing for when it actually gets warm enough for all of this.

So here we go:
Pretty, classic dresses.

Cool summer scarves.

Fun jewelry.

Light, feminine blouses for work.

Breezy tops, and pretty much anything in coral.

The classic tank.

Soft, flowy maxi dresses.

Did I mention I love maxi dresses? ;)

Casual metallic sandals.

I can't wait to start pulling this stuff out of my closet! Not that I have all of it, but variations, to be sure. And I'm sure I'll manage to find some great bargains along the way to add a few more pieces (yes, I had to write a few, which means that I will make a conscious effort to control my shopping, otherwise it'd be bags and bags of fun summer stuff!).
I could've kept going and going with this but I had to stop myself, otherwise I'd just end up wanting to go shopping even more! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wish I could have a splurge guilt free shopping spree for spring. So many great choices!

I have left you an award on my blog!!!

Unknown said...

Holding off on shopping this year is extra hard. Love the maxi dresses. I can't wear those though. They make me look pregnant and I'm not quite ready for that.