Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Couture Trunk Show

I am so excited! I officially have my Trunk Show scheduled for April 10th! In addition to all of the racks and racks of fabulous designer clothes (all authentic!) I'll also have hors d'oeuvres and wine, and strawberries and champagne... mmm, what could be better than a night with my gal pals, amazing clothes, and champagne?? Terrfific excuse to invite everyone over!

The evite was sent out this afternoon and I already have 4 people coming. :) :) :) Small and intimate or big and loud, I don't care, I will have fun either way!

I'm having my friend come over extra early so I can try jeans on and hopefully choose a fabulous pair that I'm going to buy with my hostess discount... and will of course wear them to the party so I can be a walking advertisement. Now I just need to figure out what smashing top and sexy heels I'm going to wear! ;)

2 comments:

kuhkjhkh said...

Sounds like fun!!! I'm jealous!!

Unknown said...

Those clothes look as delicious as your cocktail and appetizers.