1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Melt one stick of butter in a 9x13 pan in the pre-heating oven while crushing graham crackers into crumbs until you have a full cup. Remove pan from oven, sprinkle in graham cracker crumbs and mix into butter until all the crumbs are moist. Pat down with back of spoon until you have an even layer across the bottom of the pan.
3) Spread out an entire bag of butterscotch chips on top of graham cracker crum crust. (Most recipes call for only a cup, or half of a bag. I like mine way more butterscrotchy so I use the whole bag).
4) Add half a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips, scattered evenly.
5) Sprinkle a handful of Heath toffee bits over butterscotch and chocolate.
6) Chop 1 cup of walnuts (or pecans), scatter over chips.
7) Sprinkle sweetened flake coconut over everything.
8) Open 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, pour evenly over all layers until everything is covered.
9) Bake for 30 minutes. Remove and cool before cutting into it.
I made this last night because I was really craving it. Yum! Yum! Yum! As I mentioned above, you can change it up as you please, more chocolate and less butterscotch, or omit the butterscotch and use peanut butter chips (I haven't tried that one yet but I think I will next time). In fact, I think the original recipe doesn't even use butterscotch at all, that's just my favorite. Just use whatever you want. With tasty morsels like that on a bed of buttery graham crackers, you can't go wrong!