Friday, March 6, 2009

Not So Cute

I've been dragging my feet a little on this because it didn't seem like a very fun post... who wants to dwell on how un-cute they are?? But at least it made me feel better that it took me a while to come up with 10. I am, afer all, pretty darn close to perfect. Ha! ;)

Here goes:

1) I spot clean my house regularly but only thoroughly clean it if I know someone is coming over. Oh, and then it's only the rooms that I know they will be seeing.

2) I get irritated too easily sometimes (probably one of my biggest faults).

3) I don't like to wash my jeans because then it takes a day for them to fit right again... so I only wash them when they really need it.

4) Sometimes I reuse my running socks twice in a row before washing again because I don't have many pairs and I run more often than the laundry gets done!

5) I have naturally very fair skin, which looks beautiful on some people, like Anne Hathaway... but not me. And I'm scared of skin cancer so instead of fake n' baking I use tan lotion all over my entire body to give me a little glow. (Works well but, what a pain!)

6) I have very high maintenance hair. It doesn't dry beautifully straight or in lovely curls, I have to use product and flat irons and curling irons, etc. Takes way too much time and I wish I had the kind of hair that I could just wash and go. In it's natural state it's actually quite scary looking and very un-cute (but it always looks great when I'm done, though!) .

7) I can eat lots and lots and lots and I often do. (I'm not sure if that's un-cute, though, since I still use good manners when doing so...? Oh well).

8) Sometimes I judge people based on things they're wearing, like a diamond pendant that is obviously fake or a bag that is obviously fake. I don't judge if they're not wearing expensive things, just if they are pretending to and really aren't. That annoys me.

9) I'm on the thin side and so the bone in my chest sticks out and I really hate it. I think it's very unattractive and totally un-cute.

10) I don't do this anymore (thank goodness!) but when I was in high school a friend and I would burp while saying "Bart Simpson" and we called ourselves the Bart Simpson Burping Club. Totally lame, and totally un-cute!!

Okay, I'm not tagging anyone for this; if you want to do it, go for it!! :)

And Happy Friday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: