Monday, December 21, 2009

I'M AN AUNTIE!!!

This is super exciting news... my younger sister just delivered her healthy baby boy yesterday morning, so now I'm an aunt!! The only sad part is that she lives in Boston, and being almost 7 months preggo myself I'm not allowed to travel so I don't get to go and see them. She texted me a picture but for some reason when I try to e-mail it to myself so that I can upload it and add it to my post it doesn't work , so unfortunately I have no picture to show you yet.

But praise God that her delivery went went well and Jonathan Lull Wood is a very healthy boy, weighing at 7lbs. 13oz. He was named after our dad so I think that's pretty cool. And cooler still, she and her hubby decided not to find out what they were having so it wasn't until yesterday when I got the text message saying, "Hi Aunt Jekika (what my sis called me when she was really little), my name is Jonathan" did we know that she had a boy! Very exciting stuff!!

He is the first grandchild on our side of the family, with my girls to follow in a few months, so needless to say my parents and are beside themselves with joy. :)

My sis and family are hoping to visit next summer when Jonathan's a little older and my girls will be about 3 or 4 months old themselves. I can't wait!

No comments: