Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to the Grind?


Ahhh, Christmas weekend was just wonderful. And I'm so sad that it is now over. So much great family time, fun presents, but most of all the family time. And for me and my husband, celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus. This time was truly magical.

I think my favorite presents were my new purses, a lovely china tea pot set that my in-laws found at an antique shop (my favorite!), and a china teacup and saucer that they bought on Prince Edward Island that has a picture of Green Gables artfully painted on it. For those of you who don't know, it's from Anne of Green Gables! One of my favorite movies! The best part is they actually bought it while they were there on a vacation earlier this year so it's really something that can't be replaced. Love it.

Any special or favorite gifts received??

No comments: