Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peanut Butter S'mores


Lately I've been addicted to peanut butter s'mores.... Here's how I make them:

Spread a layer of creamy peanut butter on half of a graham cracker.
Place Hershey's chocolate squares on top.
Toast 2 marshmallows, lay on top of chocolate, then use other half of graham cracker as the top of the s'more to pull the marshmallows off the forks.

Pretty much your basic s'mores except I add peanut butter and use 2 marshmallows, otherwise the peanut butter can be a little overpowering. It's absoutely delicious and I've been eating one of these every night for the past 4 nights. I just can't help it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you ever tried a reese's cup instead? I haven't BUT in Walmart, in the little camping section they had a stand for smores and right next to the hershey bars were reese's. I had never heard of it but I thought it was pure genius!

Unknown said...

Yum. I'm definitely making these this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Why did I never think of this before.

Peanut Butter is the nectar of the Gods. I'm trying it!

rachaelgking said...

Is there anything better than this?? I THINK NOT. :-)