Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back from Alaska!!

Hello everyone, I'm BACK!

And sorry that I haven't posted anything yet... just trying to get back in the swing of things. To start off let me say that my trip was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaska: Beautiful
Food: Scrumptious
Ship: Amazing
7 Days with only my husband: Priceless

Let me just say that it was the best time ever. I think the best part is that it was like a second honeymoon only better, because we've been together so much longer so everything was even more fun, more special, and more meaningful. *sigh* Yes, I know that's sweet and sappy but I can't help it. It truly was wonderful. (And lucky for me he feels exactly the same way!).

This trip was to celebrate our 7th anniversary and we even gave each other special gifts once on the ship. He gave me a beautiful gold monogram necklace that I love. This is what it looks like:

Isn't it lovely? It looks a little dark in the photo for some reason but it's actually normal, shiny, pretty gold. :) I love it! And I gave him a stunning platinum and yellow gold ring that has our anniversary in Roman Numerals going around the band. Looks great on him and he loves it, too! It was supposed to be for special occasions (to wear on his right hand) but he likes it so much he is wearing it every day. Can't blame him there. :)

Okay, that's all I have time for right now. I know this post is short but I promise to write more and add pictures later in the week. I have lots to show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your trip right now!!! I'm glad you had fun! I love the necklace!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like a killer trip.