Monday, June 15, 2009

Fat Hot Rollers

I just bought some new huge hot rollers. I decided I wanted to try something new with my hair. I always use a curling iron to style it and it looks nice but takes a long time. Plus, sometimes I want big loose waves instead of the tighter curls I get with the iron. I realize I could've bought a bigger iron (which I may end up doing if the roller thing doesn't suit my fancy) but I liked the idea of putting them in your hair and leaving them while you do your makeup, then taking them out and, viola! Gorgeous hair, dahling!

*sigh* If only it were that simple. I'll let you know if it is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear about it - pics please... Have been dying to try some new things with my hair and the curling iron takes forever on me (I have alot of really thin hair)