Sunday, June 7, 2009

ALASKA!!!!

Here are some photos from our wonderful trip!


Getting checked in for our cruise.


Seeing a show.


At the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau. This was one of my favorite stops. It doesn't look like much in the photos but it absolutely took my breath away when I first saw it.


I'm the little dot in the middle, walking down to get a better look. :)
(Isn't is MASSIVE??)


Enjoying my latte and yummy pastries in the piazza. (I ate a LOT on this cruise!)


Gold panning in Skagway was so much fun!


It was COLD on deck!


But the Tracy Arm was just beautiful.




Arrived at Ketchikan.




And got to meet the real Santa!




Our ship was huge!


One of the formal nights.


Jake winning an onboard poker tournament!


While I relaxed by the indoor pool.


I actually took around 180 photos but I didn't want to put all of them on here... just had to give a little taste. :) We had such a good time... the best, really. We're already working towards paying for our next one! Can't wait!

5 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

Looks so great! I might have to go to Alaska after all! Glad you had such a good time!

BLC :o said...

Oh wow! That looks fantastic!!!! Xoxo-BLC

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had such a great time!! Alaska looks so nice!!

Glad you found my blog again!!

Pandora said...

I am so jealous,Alaska looks absolutely gorgeous.I wouldn't mind seeing 180 pictures of that place.

Anonymous said...

SANTA!!! I would love to meet the real santa!