Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nuts

Okay, here's another prompt from The One-Minute Writer. I need a little help right now because I haven't written in over a week (oops!) because it has just been sooo busy (I know, everyone is experiencing that right now). But anyway, I'm a little out of practice, even though I know I've got TONS of things running around my head that I could write on. Nevertheless, I like this prompt so right now I'm going to use it. :) Here goes:

In what way are you a little (or more than a little) crazy?

I get told fairly often that I'm "crazy", but as soon as I read that question my mind immediately flew back to my college days when everyone told me that I was CRAZY for joining the crew team, in addition to my full-time studies, part-time work, and also being on the dance team. Basically, when I want something I go for it, even if that means overextending myself so that I'm running around like a crazy woman trying to fit it all in. I've learned to be better at it, though, and I do my "overextending" in much smaller, manageable doses. :)

No comments: