Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Shopping!

I am so excited that I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping! I got quite a few things online, which is always nice, but I also did quite a bit in the stores and luckily have found everything that I was looking for. I only have 2 more presents to buy and I know exactly what I'm getting and where I need to go to get them. And fortunately, they are small, unpopular items so I know they won't sell out. *sigh* Now I can relax and just enjoy what is to come!

One of my favorite things about this time of year is all of the beautiful decorations everywhere, the Christmas music playing in all the stores, and the pretty little lights twinkling everything. So festive and beautiful! I just can't help but smile when I drive past a lovely display in someone's yard or enter a store and see everything. I guess that's part of why I like to finish my shopping early. Then I can go to a mall and casually look around for something extra I may want to get but can enjoy myself in the process. Then maybe get an eggnog or Peppermint mocha latte and do a little people watching. Ahh, yes, that is a nice part of the season. But not my absolute favorite part... more to come on that later. :)

No comments: