Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chili Dog Craving


Yesterday I read something about a chili dog and I instantly started craving one. I wasn't about to give in to the craving, though, and managed to get through the rest of the day without making one. But today someone mentioned going to a ball game and eating ball park food so that instantly brought me back to the chili dog. This time I had to have one. I just couldn't shake it the rest of the day so at soon as the clock struck 5, I left my computer in my home office (where I work sometimes), proceeded to the kitchen and fifteen minutes later scarfed down a delicious chili dog, complete with cheddar cheese and tomatoes and green onions on top. Yum! I usually try not to give in to my cravings, but once in a while you just have to, right? :)

No comments: