Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Here!

I can't believe it, but my Half-Marathon has finally arrived. It's tomorrow!! I feel ready.... At least I think do. ;)

Yesterday I went and picked up my race packet, bought some Cliff Shot Blocks to give me eneregy during the race, and a large protein drink to have tonight right before I go to bed. I'm excited but I'm also starting to get nervous!

It's supposed to be 70 degrees tomorrow and raining. Ugh! It will actually be around 53 degrees when I get started because we're starting early in the morning so it will be chilly. And I don't mind working out in the rain but I've never done it for that long before. I expect this to take me about 3 1/2 hours (yes, I'm really slow), so my only concern is getting sick. I cannot get sick! I'm going on my trip to President's Club next week and I just can't get sick! Or injured!

...I'm sure everything will be fine, it's just the worry wart in me coming out.

Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

kuhkjhkh said...

Good Luck!!! I know you can do it! Without getting sick!!!

Melissa said...

Good luck girl!!